This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

THIS IS D-DAY

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

It is 7 am - I've been up since 4:30 am and today is moving day!!!  We pick up our U-Haul truck - just a small one as we will be in The Unit On The Hill for only 6 months so we are not taking a lot with us and will live in a very minimalistic setting.

One of the fellows who helped us with the big move of Stuff into the storage unit will be helping us this morning for a couple of hours.  We'll just setup the bed in the apartment and then come back here to the house and do our final spot cleaning (I've been cleaning for a couple of days now) as the buyers' broker is coming tomorrow to INSPECT the house!!!

Some day look on the tops of your highest closet shelve and see if dust has collected.  HOLY CRAP -------- I was amazed at the amount of dust - where does it come from in a closet???  How does it get into the closet??? 

Well ---- one last cup of coffee and then off to pick up the truck!  I told my DW that at almost 72 years of age this is the last time I will move our STUFF - next time we hire movers, pull up a comfortable chair and WATCH THE MOVERS MOVE!!!!!!!  Tis what they do!!!!!

I'll see youse guys in a couple of days - once I find my computer after moving into ------

THE UNIT ON THE HILL----------JR   :>)