This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, September 25, 2011

SAME OLD - SAME OLD

Hello Blog Buddies,

Well more packing today and more STUFF into the storage area - I can only assume you guys are as tired of hearing about this as we are of doing THIS!!!!

We move out on Tuesday, into the UNIT ON TOP OF THE HILL - on Wednesday morning we sign our side of the documents and when the funds transfer on Thursday or Friday------

WE CELEBRATE!!!!!!

It will most likely take a week or so to unpack things and to find a place for everything and of course everything in it's place.  Once this is done----------------------------

 I CAN PAINT AGAIN!!!!!

Soooooooo I may not post for a few days but a day or two after moving into the
UNIT ON TOP OF THE HILL I will post and let you guys know how it is going!

Later my friends---     :>)  JR