This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, September 23, 2011

GETTING CLOSE

Yo Blog Buddies,

Just a short HELLO --- we did some more packing today and brought some more "Stuff" down to the storage unit.  It amazes me as we just somehow keep fitting more and more into this 10x10 space!!!!  We'll bring some more down tomorrow as well.
I've got a few 36x24 and 48x30 paintings to store in this space.

Come Sunday we'll just have the very bare essentials around and just throw those onto the truck on Tuesday.

We are now told that we will still close on 9/28 and the buyer will be in town on 9/28 to sign their side of the documents and the funding ($$$$$$$$$$$$) should take place on 9/29.

My DW and I are sooooooooooo tired of packing-lifting-moving-packing-packing, lifting ---- well you get the idea!

I've donated approx. one dozen paintings to charitable auctions for local Santa Fe organizations.  It's a wonderful feeling to be able to help others.

We are going to a cook-out tonight at the home of some friends and it will be good to kick back and forget about moving for a few hours.

We'll be back into it again tomorrow - although we are going to the Farmer's market in the morning and just walk around - my DW will take some photos and we'll get a nice sticky treat for ourselves - we deserve it!!!  :>)

Until next time my friends :>)  JR