This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HELLO

Hello Blog Buddies,

Just a short hello - today is Tuesday and as most of you know I do the food shopping and errands on Tuesdays.  I have not done too much other than this today.  I mentioned in a previous posting that I had a lot - I mean a lot of paintings hanging in my studio as well as other rooms in the house.  Each painting was hung using 2 picture hooks (it's the only way to keep a painting straight on the wall) so once I took these down - whoops lots and lots of little nail holes in the walls.  I mean like lots and lots - my guess would be in the range of 100 of these little buggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know I would not want to move into a house and be faced with repairing these little holes!!!!!!

Soooooo I am just about done filling in these nail holes with plaster and touching them up with paint as well.  Looks so much better and now the new owners to be can move in with this project done!!!!

A few large paintings 36 x 24 and 48 x 30 are still hanging in our great room as we refuse to sit in a NAKED house - these will be taken down and the few remaining nail holes fixed and touched up with paint sometime next week or the week after.

Sooooooooo things appear to be moving and we sincerely hope that our PB's ( potential buyers) are just as busy packing as we are -----------------

Later my friends and as our move date gets closer I will fill youse guys in on our plans regarding our full time RV adventure.

Later Dudes-----------  JR  --------   :>)