This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, October 1, 2011

DAY OF REST

Hello Blog Buddies,

Well----we declared today a day of REST!!!!

We went to our favorite coffee shoppe ECCO this morning and had a nice mocha and a treat!  We then went up to the Ski Basin and sat in a nice clearing among the pines and aspens and just relaxed!  My DW Melissa proof read the latest draft of her novel and declared it to be ready to publish!!!!  HOW EXCITING IS THAT!!!!!   She will email the publisher and say "PRINT IT DANO!!!!!"

I managed to fall asleep while enjoying the fresh air and my pines and aspens this morning.  I felt totally exhausted after SITTING for about 20 minutes so I guess I needed the sleep.  We have been going NON-STOP since Tuesday - I've never worked so hard in my life (well---once before when I was on KP back in 1959) and I never want to work that hard again!!!!  TRUST ME I WON'T!!!!!!!

My DW stuck in there like a trooper and did more than her share - I think she could see that the physical labor was starting to get to me after so many day's and hours.  This I think gave her a second wind for which I am greatly appreciative!!!  LOVE YA DW!!!!!!!

Well, I feel another snooze coming on so I shall sign off and just rest my eyes!!!!  :>)