This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

(DEEP) INTO THE WOODS

Hi - Just a short post - a friend on an RV blog posted a comment on the first post of this painting and said that he saw a "critter" at the base of the pine tree off center - to the left.  Well - I asked him he was smoking "The funny stuff" and he assured me NO!  For the life of me I cannot see any "critters" in the painting.  I don't put "critters" in my paintings as I feel they detract and I really do not like critters of any kind.

However the power of suggestion can weigh on ones mind and after a while I started seeing all kinds of "Friggin Critters"  Thank you very much Terry!!!!  :>(

The first thing I did this morning was rework sections of the painting -

Turned the tree on the very far left FROM an aspen into a pine and added some complimentary red to the forest floor.

As I mentioned to my friend Terry - I wish he had seen the Virgin Mary - I could have sold the painting on EBay, bought a nice big new RV and driven off into the sunset with my DW (RV talk for Darling Wife) singing "What a difference a day makes!"

If any "critters" are seen now ------- I shall SHOOT the painting!  :>)

(DEEP) INTO THE WOODS (Critter Free)



DETAIL