This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, June 20, 2011

NATIVE AMERICAN WATER JUG FINISHED

My on-line system as well as Google Blog is not running worth a damn today.  Quest is going down hill IMHO as an on-line provider and google, it's FREE and they really don't care if it runs well or not.  so this will be short as I've lost the contents 3 times already!
I finished up my last painting of the Native American Water Vessel, putting in a FG/BG and tweaks and highlights.

24 x 18 on heavy linen canvas paper done with palette knife.


DETAIL

I'm pleased with the painting and I especially like the opening of the jug I think the depth into the jug is quite believable and painting depth on a flat surface is a trick in and of it self.  Would you like to know how to do this?


I'm not going to tell you how to create depth as this is my secret and if I tell you, I'll be looking at your paintings on your Blog!!!  So my lips are sealed and you know me-----I do not talk very much.  That reminds me of a story ----- JUST KIDDING!!!