This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Path is more clear.

My wife Melissa who is a very wonderful writer has a blog which is listed on my home page.  She just put up an article Titled "Too much the foggy."  Please read it if you get the chance.  http://writeryogini.blogspot.com/  Reading this has made it clear to the both of us that we need to set aside the anxiety of selling our home.
We have adopted the new attitude of - If it sells - it sells.  We have vowed to stop thinking about the sale and get on with our daily lives.  We have requested that our broker no longer send any copies of the "showing reports" to us - all we need to see is an offer and then when one comes we will discuss it.  We have a bottom line on the price we will sell it for and that is FIRM!  Soooo when it sells - it sells!!

A good friend of ours in Arizona - where we use to live, Annette has been very supportive during our anxiety attacks and has given us a lot of wonderful advise and support.  She is a Real Estate Broker in AZ and fully understands the RE market which is much worse in AZ.  She also understand the frustrations that a seller feels. 

Sooooo on with life as normal - Real Estate issues aside and now I need to sit down and map out a course for my painting efforts which will most likely slow down a tad and also consist of purging my inventory.

Thanks to all of you for your understanding and support.