This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, June 19, 2011

South Africa Artist

Angelique is a wonderful artist living in Cape Town South Africa and is once again a Guest Blogger on my blog this week.

Following is a portion of her artistic statement.

"It is my intention to engage the viewer into a dialogue with the painting, letting go of any preconceived ideas and interact emotionally with it - the painting -, the message which is personal and different for every person.

My style is impressionist, contemporary, minimalist, expressionist sometimes abstract. My tools are mainly palette knives and other (hardware) tools, with the occasional use of brushes."

My paintings have been sold to collectors in Canada, USA, UK, South Africa and Germany

Member of SASA - South African Society of Artist
Member of BASE - Blouberg Art Society

I find her work to be on the fore-front of creativity and her use of color is extraordinary!


"Robben Island"

Check out her Blog - you will be pleasantly pleased - a visual feast!!!!!
http://artbyangelique.blogspot.com/