This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SLOW TRAIN!!!

When the good Lord passed out BRAINS - I thought he said TRAINS and I asked for a SLOW ONE!!!!  :>(  DUH!!!!!

My painting hand is sore and cramping from my painting of yesterday with all its blending of color.  So today being my DAY-OFF - have I told you that Wednesday is my day off??  YEP - but I always work on my day off!  I did the laundry this morning and then I picked up the house (well - not the actual house - just the small messes inside the house) - then I vacuumed the floors - swiffed the floors and cleaned the kitchen counter tops.  My wife calls me Martha - NOT FUNNY!!!!!

I did this just in case we got a showing of our house today - that really makes me laugh as I think all the potential bottom feeder buyers crawled back under their rocks for a while as showings ain't happening!  I've adopted a new attitude -
If you can't control it or change it - FORGET ABOUT IT!!

Anyways - I digress again - got to stop doing that!  With all my chores done and not needing to chalk up any more "brownie points" with my DW (RV lingo for Darling Wife), I said to myself - "self what now?"

I started a painting although it is going slow as I have to stop and massage cramps out of my painting hand - I should be resting my hand but as I say I'm on a slow train!  One cramp was so bad I had to stand on my hand to get it to come out of its cramp - Holy Cramp or better said Holy Crap!!

Here is the results - no BG yet as I'm not sure what it will be.  No fancy words just down and dirty!  This is 11 x 14 on canvas panel with brushes and lots of blending wet into wet directly on the surface (in between cramps.)  This also is RENDERED as with yesterdays piece as compared to EXPRESSIVE STYLE.

WHOA THAT IS UGLY!!!!!!!!



MOVING RIGHT ALONG - COLOR-COLOR-COLOR






DETAIL




OK!  NOW I SHALL SOAK MY HAND IN WARM WATER - RUB ON SOME SOOTHING CREAM TAKE A COUPLE OF "HAPPY PILLS" AND IT WILL BE NAPPY TIME - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz