This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BLUE BOWL

11 x 14 painted very, very, quickly wet into wet with big brush on heavy linen canvas paper with Chroma Interactive Acrylics.  This was done as part of my quest to loosen up my style and was done in an expressionistic style with gusto and spontaneity of color and form with an added touch of what I call rusticity.  I love the word RUSTICITY!!  One day I used that word in telling my wife Melissa about a painting I had done.  She said there is no such word as rusticity.  Wellllllll - I went into our office and conferred with Daniel and very proudly and happily proved to Melissa that there is such a word.  This was a big moment for me as on average I am only right about 3 times a year!!  Once though last year I thought I was right ------ but I was wrong!

"BLUE BOWL"



DETAIL