This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Changing Lanes

They say for a blog to be successful one needs to blog every day.  I'm not sure if that is so but I do know that the more you blog the higher up in the chain of blogs your blog rises and should get more hits.

The above has nothing to do with this posting, it is merely justification for perhaps blogging more than once a week.

I've decided to take a short break from my avenue of loosening up my style and work on a POT painting which I love to do.  It is a WIP at present and I hope to put it up on the blog in a couple of days.  It is 24 x 30 and is titled "Storage Pot c. 1800"

It involves a lot of color blending directly on the surface - wet into wet - and this stirs up the arthritis in my painting hand so I need to stop for several hours at a time to have the cramps subside.  Stay tuned.