This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, April 15, 2011

UNRASSEMBLEMENT de TROIS

 IN ENGLISH THAT WOULD BE ---"A GATHERING OF THREE"

16 X 20 on canvas panel with Chroma Interactive Acrylics.

I once again went back to a more detailed painting style thereby taking a short break from my avenue of loosening up my style.  I believe my style of painting to be less about rendering and more about expressing.  The looser the painting style the more expressive the painting.  That said-----it is good to render once in a while so one does not forget that process!  :>)