This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, April 8, 2011

RV SEARCH

Although our house has not sold - no one even interested although we've had quite a few showings, I'm still searching for RV's that seem to have all or most of what we are looking for.  It's going to take a while to sell our house in this depressed RE market - but we are in this for the long haul so it gives me more time to research and catalog RV's of interest.  I designed a sheet that lists specific items we would want and like in our RV.  When I find one that fits the bill, I record the info on a sheet and catalog that for checking up on each week to see if it is still for sale.

I've found 3 dealers that I'm impressed with and they seem to have a good inventory of low milage RV's of the type we want.

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/  This is a clearing house in Houston TX and they seem to have the best inventory and they seem to sell quite a few.  All the RV's for sale are on one lot, which will make it easy to check them out.

http://www.pedatarvcenter.com/  The dealer is located in Tucson AZ and is an approved dealer of GOOD SAM which is an RV organization that we belong to.  They have some nice units as well.

http://www.myrvsolutions.com/  This dealer is located in San Diego CA and has some nice sounding units as well.

If we were ready to buy today, we would hop a plane to Houston, spend several days and check out all the units that I have made a record of at PPL Motorhomes.  If none ended up being of interest, it would be onto AZ or CA.

Most if not all dealers offer an inspection of all the components of an RV  - this cost is $300-$400.  They also can set up for a mechanical inspection of the vehicle portion of the RV - this again is $300-$400.  should problems be found, we would be under no obligation to buy unless the dealer or the owner agreed to have the problems fixed.

We also have some very good friends Nancy & Wayne who just came in off the road (for a while) after a year of full time RV-ing and they have been and will be a great help to us.

Well - off to the internet and the World of RV-ing.