This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FRUIT TO SWEETEN THE BEANS

The bean pot is an antique that my mother had passed down to her and she passed it down to me and it has appeared in many of my still life paintings - I must say I cherish it!  The Red Anju pears became my lunch!!

18 x 24 on heavy linen canvas paper with Chroma Interactive Acrylics done wet into wet - alla prima - with a big brush with lots of color blending directly on the linen surafce.

Painted in a semi-loose style with expression, emotion, rusticity (I love that word) and spontaneity of color and form.









FINI