This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, April 15, 2011

COMPARING APPLES & ORANGES

Melissa is still on jury duty soooooooooo I'm keeping busy again.

"COMPARING APPLES & ORANGES"

18 X 24 Chroma Interactive acrylics on heavy linen canvas paper wet into wet - alla prima with gusto & spontaneity in color and form with big SWOOPS of the brush in a semi-abstract style to develop the progression of a looser style.  As a painter, I feel my true style is less about rendering and more about expressing - to me looseness espresses.  I also put in a touch of rusticity - how I love that word!!!!

  >:>)

That is me above as a smiling easter bunny!!!!

This was painted to Esteban CD "All My Love"  Esteban is a flamenco/classical guitarist.  This Cd is of course mostly Flamenco!!!

Hope you enjoy.










FINI