This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CHARDONNAY 2007

24 x 18 on heavy linen canvas paper with big brush - wet into wet - with Impasto Gel induced Chroma Interactive Acrylics.  Painted with expression - emotion - gusto - rusticity
( I love that word) and spontaneity of color and form.

I tone the paper image so I'm not blinded by the white of the paper.



Next I add some color to the bottle, and apple as well as background color so the glass will appear to be transparent


I throw in some more color so objects will start to stand alone but together



I work on the 1/2 full glass of wine. the label, bottle and relationship of the three to one another



FINI



DETAIL