This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

THE LETTER TODAY IS E

E is the letter for today:

E is for ENOUGH

I am thinking of dropping out of the "Tossing It Out" daily Blog Postings.  The fact is that, hell,  I can't even get my friends and family to be active contributing/commenting followers of my blog!! I'm one of 1,200+ bloggers registered on the "Tossing It Out" daily blog and not a single one has visited my blog in five days, while some blogs have 100 comments. Apparently my chances of getting anyone to comment on my posting is pretty much the same as my chances with most of my friends and family - ZERO TO NONE!!

It seems to me that the originators of "Tossing It Out" had a very clever idea and devised a way that THEIR BLOGS get tremendous exposure - as evidenced by the massive number of comments on their blogs from other members of "Tossing It Out."  I salute the originators - it was very smart marketing on their part.

After reading my above posting of the letter E, it makes absolute sense to me to drop out - I've convinced myself!!  WOW - nice blog entry JR!!!

I will of course continue with my RV and Painting NORMAL blog entries but while I've had some fun, as far as my "Tossing It Out" blog entries for each letter of the alphabet ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.