This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, October 3, 2011

ALMOST BACK TO NORMAL

Hi Blog Buddies,

Well today is Monday and we are about 95% settled in and things are starting to get back to normal.  Melissa went to work this morning at the Yoga Studio and I--------- WELLLLLLLLl it's Monday and as we all know-----Monday is what???  You in the back row --- you are 100% correct it is HOUSE CLEANING DAY!!!!!!  The Unit On The Hill is 1/2 the size our home was and there are no hardwood cherry floors to clean and polish so my house cleaning chore is cut in half.  As a matter of fact much less than HALF!!!

We were suppose to get a 5x7 storage area with the UNIT - but that is not ready yet so I've got snow shovels-lawn chairs and many boxes of odds and ends in the dining room which is suppose to be my STUDIO!!!!!  HOLY CRAP I"M GETTING PISSED!!!!

I'll give them until Wednesday and then my artistic calmness will leave my aging body and I shall go down to the front office and ask PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!   :>)

I really am a pussycat but I love to pretend to be ornery and crabby and if anyone tells you any differently they need to speak to me directly and can assure you I will straighten them right out!!!!!

I'm biting at the bit to paint!!!  Can you tell??????

We just bought a GPS a Magellan Road Mate Pro 9165T made for RVs.  I'm charging it now and will play around with it tomorrow.  Of course as with all things today it came with a"Quick Install Book-let"  The Booklet is not worth the paper it is printed on as all 5 pages are nothing but CRAP-OLA and provide no instruction what so ever in how to use the FRIGGIN thing!!!  I went up on - line to see if I could print off a User Manual.  I was asked to enter the model # and of course it responded that it had no knowledge of that model!!!!!  The website is just so much more CRAP-OLA!!!  What has happened to companies today - they just don't seem to give a CRAP!!!!

Well I'll tell ya right now if I can't figure it out my DW Melissa will because she has patience and is very smart!!!

OK - I'll check back in with youse guys in a day or two and I hope to be painting again by the middle of next week - as I'm sure you folks are getting real tired of the CRAP I've been posting - although that said I happen to find in QUITE INTERESTING!!!!  :>)

LATER MY FRIENDS  :>)  JR