This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SHORT HELLO

SHORT HELLO

Hello Blog Buddies,

Got quite a bit of rain yesterday and last night - we need it as we are in a drought that has lasted years and years!!!!  I have a fear of rain - yep there is such a thing - google it
"fear of rain" - so I'm a big fan of droughts!!!!  When I say fear ----- when it starts raining real hard, I have to fight not to become a basket case - my fear is sometimes overwhelming.  My DW says I should seek counseling - but as I tell her counseling may teach me how to deal with this fear but the underlying effect would be a new fear of being POOR from spending all our money on counseling!!!!  I'll live with it!!!

Did the food shopping today - a day late but it will take a few weeks to get back into the norm of living since moving.

Tomorrow we are returning to the house we just sold, in order to meet with the new owners and go over some of the items regarding the home and how somethings work etc etc - oh yes and when to put the rubbish out!!!

Our trip to Elkhart Indiana is coming up next week in which we will go out to the RV manufacturer, talk quality and kick some RV ass ---- whoops MY BAD -------------
Kick some RV Tires!!!!!!  I would expect we will sign a contract to have our RV built and ready for pickup around the end of March.

OK time for my yogurt lunch - yes - I'm back on my diet as all this stress for the past 7 months with trying to sell the house has brought about a 10 pound weight gain!!! :>(

Later my friends.    JR  :>)