This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PAINTING SPACE IS SETUP - WOO-HOO!!!!

Hello Blog Buddies,

Well, I finally got off my --- and setup my painting space!!!!!!  Doubt if I get a chance to paint B4 we head out to Elkhart Indiana to seek out our RV - but when I return, watch out - I will be throwing paint around with wild abandonment!!!!

This is my PAINTING SPACE just a portion of a room in our TINY UNIT ON THE HILL but it is plenty of space for me.

The main purpose of the posting is to show ED to you folks --- you remember ED --- part of my plein air team!  ED of course thinks he IS THE TEAM - this dude has a lot to learn!!!!!  Since we moved in, he has been stored in a closet and 4 times he has gotten out of the closet and climbed up onto one of the kitchen counters - I should say THE KITCHEN COUNTER - (small kitchen)

The other day I took him out to the dumpster, showed him the inside of it and actually set him down into the dumpster.  HOLY CRAP - did that ever change his attitude!!!  All I heard over and over again was "PLEASE JR I CAN'T GO INTO THE DUMPSTER - I CAN'T LIVE IN A DUMPSTER - I'M TOO YOUNG AND TOO GOOD LOOKING TO BE IN A DUMPSTER - I CAN'T DO TIME IN THE DUMPSTER - WHATEVER WILL I DO - I'LL BE AFRAID TO SHOWER!!!!!  :>)

Well it now seems ED wants to play MY WAY!!!!!  I did not enjoy doing this to ED (like hell I didn't!!) however he had to be put in his place - I'm the artist he is merely a tool by which I create my art and as I mentioned B4, I have a backup easel - ED does not know this and I'm holding onto that as my ace in the hole!!!

Well anyhoooooo this is ED ------- ED these folks you see out there are my blog buddies and I will only tell you once - treat them with respect!!!!!

OK time to pack for the trip to Indiana to seek out our RV - our new HOME!!!!

MR. ED