This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, October 10, 2011

STARTING TO PACK - AGAIN!!!!

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well we are starting to pack again - this time it is a carry-on bag for our upcoming trip to Elkhart Indiana to design our new RV!  We have been planning the RV for close to a year now and we have been planning the trip to Elkhart for about 6 months now.  did you ever notice that when you plan something out - the closer it gets the more nervous you get???  I worry about the airplane - I'm not a big fan of riding on an airplane so I start to get all nerved up about the ride.  I also get nerved up at going to places that I've never been - familiarity is very heart warming.  Now all that said once I get on the plane - I'm fine - well I'm OK ----- once we get to where we are going I'm relieved and I'm OK. 
As long as we have been planning the RV, and as long as I've been doing tons and I mean tons of research, I'm getting nervous about the RV.  Are we doing the right thing going out on the RV road full time - did I research everything I could - did I get the right information from my research - did I forget anything that will prove to be important - is a 31 foot long RV going to be too long driving down the road - should we think about a 28 foot instead - WELL all that said I know I've done the best I could and over a year ago when we decided to put the house up on the market and started planning our RV adventure, our slogan was --- WE'RE DOIN' IT!!!!  We also adopted a slogan of " make it easy - keep it simple" and we have been doing just that.  We are the kind of people who once we decide on something we DO IT!!!  We step up and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!  So am I worried - NO - not worried --- just pre-flight - pre-RV purchase jitters - kind of like going to the dentist - you get all nerved up over nothing!

If we forgot something in our plans we'll just figure out how to correct that issue.  Very rarely do we ever say "MY BAD" rather we say "I'LL FIX THAT!"

Sooooooo Wednesday night we drive down to Albuquerque - have a nice dinner at PF Changs -we love the orange chicken with brown rice,  stay at an airport hotel and fly out early in the morning - this is -----------------

THE BEGINNING OF OUR RV ADVENTURE.

More to follow my friends.  You know what they say don't you????

OH------ you don't - well I was hoping you did because I have no idea!!!

Later my friends,  :>)  JR