This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, October 22, 2011

THE CHRISTMAS VILLAGE IS NOW AN E-BOOK FOR KINDLE!

That's right folks, you heard it here first. HEY YOU IN THE BACK ROW! You DID hear me, RIGHT???

My DW's book, The Christmas Village, is now available on Amazon.com as an e-book for Kindle. So all you RV-ers who have your little Kindle thingys, YOUR TIME HAS COME.
Here's the link: The Christmas Village E-book for Kindle

Also you with those NOOKIE things, her book is available for download from SMASHWORDS.
Here's that link: The Christmas Village on Smashwords

I can't make it any easier for you people, so, go on now, all of you, go download! HEY YOU IN THE BACK ROW! NO PUSHING! Geez that guy is rude...

Her book has been getting wonderful reviews - and from total strangers no less!
(Read them here: REVIEWS)

And don't forget to watch the very cool book trailer video that is getting rave reviews - can you say VIRAL, people??? YOUTUBE VIDEO

Exciting Times! Happy Reading!