This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, October 23, 2011

SUNDAY MEANS REST!!

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Last night we attended a silent auction at the La Fonda Hotel in downtown Santa Fe.  The auction was put on by an organization called CORNERSTONES.  I've mentioned them before - they are an organization devoted to saving and restoring old historic buildings and this is IMHO a very, very good thing.  Each year they have an auction.  Part of that auction is the silent auction of paintings donated by local artists.  Most of the time I donate 2 paintings but this year being a "DOWN SIZE" year getting ready for our RV Adventure, I donated 6 paintings.  The auction was a lot of fun and we met some nice folks - the food was wonderful and we enjoyed our selves very much.

Today being Sunday, is a day of rest - not doing much - just hanging around and taking life easy!!!  We like to practice doing this as we want to become very proficient in this process!!!  :>)

Don't forget Melissa's book and use the following link to check into it and to download it from Amazon E-Books.  YOU WILL LOVE IT - TRUST ME!!!!!!

http://rvpainter.blogspot.com/2011/10/christmas-village-is-now-e-book-for.html

Enjoy the day my friends.

JR :>)