This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, October 8, 2011

A CHOOSEN DAY OF REST

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well, today my DW and I have chosen to take another day of rest - I guess you could say that we are practicing for our activities when we start full time RV-ing come April.  One of the activities we hope to perfect is the art of relaxation and the other activity high on the list is that of napping.  :>)  Hey - you in the back row - left side - I heard that and no we are not lazy do-nothings!!!!  You can leave now you JACKWAGON!!!

Well - thank goodness he is gone - I don't know why people blurt out stuff like that!!!  I'm glad I'm not like that!!!!

OK now back to important things Me and my DW----------------------

We went out to breakfast this morning - there is a restaurant in SF that we have been meaning to try but just never have.  It is call Tecolote and Guy the host of Diners-Drive-ins & Dives did a show from this restaurant in 2007.  I had been told they have the best blue corn pancakes around.  Blue corn can be very, very dry  however I had these this morning and they were perfect - nice and moist and I had blueberries added to them.
My DW had scrambled eggs with potatoes, sausage and a side 1/2 order of french toast. I have to say that my DW makes much better french toast!!!  This was very plain, lacking taste and had NO cinnamon of vanilla added - THEIR BAD!!!!

Well I'll bet that smart mouth person who left the room a while back will be sorry he missed this dissertation!!!!  HEY - you on the right side - don't start in with me!!!!!!!!  Best to zip your lips dude!!!!

OK - now more about us - a restful day is planned (we've earned it) so later this afternoon we'll go to the movies and see THE IDES OF MARCH nice cast and the previews looked very good.

I hope to get my studio setup next week but most likely won't paint much as mid-week we leave for Elkhart Indiana to select how we want our RV built.  There are only a few options that we want so it should be a fun trip - the trick will be not to get carried away like kids in a candy store and pick too many options.  My DW will have to restrain me!!!!
 
Well, until next post I wish you all happy - healthy days ahead and remember as you go through life - "He who hesitates - is in doubt."  Enjoy life my friends  :>)  RJ