This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Good morning blog buddies,

Following is a link to an article which speaks to the 31' NEXUS RV that we have contracted to have built for us.

http://www.motorhomemagazine.com/Reviews/Motorhome-Reviews/NeXus-RV-Phantom-31P/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Motorhome-magazine+%28MotorHome-Magazine%29

This is a review by MOTORHOME magazine.  Additionally at a recent RV show - which is huge, all the RV manufactures bring their latest rigs to display and show-off.  NEXUS won an award for the 31P which is the unit that we bought.  It is my understanding that NEXUS will be featured on a segment of HGTV in early January.

NEXUS is a new company in the RV market - however - NEXUS is a company run by some very, very savvy and talented RV experts and the units are crafted by professional craftsmen and craftswomen who have on average at least 10 years + of creating RVs.

NEXUS is lead by experts and the units are crafted by highly talented craftspeople.  This is a winning combination and thus far the sales of NEXUS RVs will certainly cement this statement.

Well, things are starting to get back to normal after our move out of our home and into the apartment and then our trip to NEXUS in Elkhart Indiana.  So now we can begin to settle into somewhat of a routine.

I hope to start painting more often now that we are getting settled in so you should start seeing a combination of paintings and RV-ing.

Take care my friends - JR  :>)