This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, October 13, 2011

EXHAUSTED IN ELKHART

Yo Blog Buddies,

Just a short post -we arrived in Elkhart Indiana this afternoon (10/13).  We had to get up at 3am to get to the airport 2 hours before our flight - which is IMHO a stupid thing to have to do!  The flights were not all the long - Albuquerque NM to Dallas Fort Worth TX and then to Fort Wayne Indiana.  It's not so much the length of the flights as it is the WAITING FOR THE FLIGHTS!!!!!!!

After arriving in Fort Wayne and getting the rental car - we had a 2 hour drive (in the rain) to get to Elkhart.

However ---- tomorrow we begin our long awaited dream of seeking out our RV!!!!  We meet with the manufacturer tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday -- very exciting!!!

We grabbed a quick dinner tonight - Applebee's which we both love - I got the cowboy burger which is one of the best burgers I've had!!!

Soooooo busy day tomorrow and if time permits I shall put up a short post to let you guys in on our progress!!

Later Dudes,

JR  :>)