This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ART4RVS

Hi Blog Buddies,

Today is UNIT cleaning day - this place is soooooo small - I just stand in the middle of the living room and SNEEZE!!!  That completes the dusting phase - I run the vac around which I again stand in the middle of the living room and I can reach all the corners of the unit BUDDA-BING - BUDDA BOOM
DONE!!!!!
This is why it is called a living room - WE LIVE IN IT!!!!!  :>)

As I mentioned B4, we don't mind living in less than 1/2 the square footage of our home that we just sold as once we get into our RV, that will be 1/2 of the square footage of the UNIT!!!  So we are working up to RV living gradually - which is a good thing. 

Speaking of RVs - excuse me?????  I WAS SPEAKING OF RVs -- Mr. know it all in the 3rd row fourth seat in from my right.  WHY DOES THAT BOTHER YOU????  OH REALLY!!!!!  Well let me set you straight DUDE - this is my blog  - RVPAINTER and by definition - I discuss painting and I discuss RVs - some day I just may discuss PAINTING RVs!!!  OH REALLY - well the same to you M. Know It All!!!  As the Southwest flight attendants say when the aircraft pulls up to the gate ------- NOW GET OUT!!!  Besides which it's my blog and I'll do whatever I want!!!

This guy has been trouble B4 - I've got to tighten up security!!!!

Now as I was saying - speaking of RVs --- Mr. ED (my easel) wanted me to remind everyone that I have a 2nd blog which has very little blah-blah-blah on it and its sole purpose is to present smaller paintings to the RV community as well as others.  My intention was to create smaller paintings for the interior of RVs and any other small spaces.  RVs do not have much wall space so the paintings on the other blog do not take up much wall space and most of them can be displayed on an easel and stored easily when on the road travelling.

Recently an RV associate I met on an RV blog suggested I try some 5x7 pieces - so I did and I'm having fun with these.  I thank her for giving me this idea.  So if the spirit moves you go up onto my 2nd blog (link below) and check it out

http://art4rvs.blogspot.com/

These paintings can go anywhere - in an RV - in a home - in a van - in a tent - in a port-a-potty - hell you could carry one around in your briefcase!!!!  :>) 

Smaller paintings, smaller prices - where in this country can you buy an ORIGINAL 5x7 painting for $25 bucks??????  NO PLACE THAT"S WHERE!!!

OK - enough with my soft sell :<)

Now that the house is spotlessly cleaned, and the laundry is washed and dried ( going down into the bowels of the UNIT to do the laundry in the "common" laundry room is something to be experienced!!!!) I am going to do another one of those "ORIGINAL 5x7 paintings for $25 BUCK!!!!!

If you are related to me or are one of my two friends - guess what you'll be getting for Christmas????

All kidding aside (like I was kidding) I am really having fun with these small paintings - when we get out on the road I'll be doing a lot of plein air painting and I'm also thinking of giving demos - nothing fancy - perhaps a demo for an hour and let people experience the pleasure of painting - who knows I may sell some of the demo paintings - OK now I'm really kidding!!!!  :>)

Take care my friends and as my good painter friend in IOWA says (why would anyone live in IOWA??)

"Work the day and let the day work you."

Until next time.

JR  :>)