This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cleaning Day

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well - first thing this morning I will clean the UNIT ON THE HILL!  This place is sooooo small that a good healthy sneeze would accomplish the dusting chore!!!!
However small is just an exercise in mind over matter.  When we leave here and get into our RV, we will have HALF the space in the RV that we have here.

Soooooo we are learning to live in a small space and to not stock up on the BIG PACKAGES of STUFF that we use to get at Sam's Club.  NO ROOM TO STORE IT!!!!  This is real good practice us - in that everything has a place and everything in its place will be the RULE OF THE ROAD!!!!

The other thing with the smallness of the RV, since we will be "following the sun and looking for beaches,"  a lot of our awake time will be spent outside.  A lot of RV-ers say we may have a small house but WE HAVE A HUGE BACKYARD!!!!!

We'd rather be sitting on a beach than sitting around a 3,500 sq ft home!

"TIS WE OWN TING"

Well, in addition to house cleaning I have some RV paper work to do today regarding where we are going to be once we start our adventure come April so I have to research RV parks along our intended route.  I also have to calculate approx. mileage between intended stop overs to calculate the # of driving time needed.  Our intent as I've mentioned before is to drive perhaps 4 hours per day and then stay in an area for 2 - 3 weeks - drive perhaps 4 more hours and stay in that area for 2 - 3 weeks.  Seeing the country WIZ by from our windshield is not what we will be all about.

Well best be getting me skates on and get the cleaning done!!!

I also hope to start if not finish my next painting in the WOO-HOO series - this one being even bigger than the last one.

Take care my friends and enjoy the day.

Jr  :>)