This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, November 4, 2011

RV INFO

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well, for the past few days I've been ordering equipment for our RV based on research I've been doing for the last several - several months.  The average motor home has quite an array of sophisticated electronics in it.  There is the 120 Volt electrical system - there is the 12 Volt battery system - the WiFi connections - the TV connections - some have a satellite connections - etc etc.  The electrical connections at RV parks are not to be trusted as SOOOOO many people use them problems can occur.  Some times people are not careful how they treat the property of others.

I just bought a 30 AMP Energy Management/Surge Suppression system which will verify that the electrical connection I'm about to use is clear and clean and grounded properly.  It will not allow the electrical connection to be activated until the equipment verifies the connection as proper.  It also monitors the range of power coming in and if the range goes too high or too low, it will shut off the electrical flow before any spikes up or down can damage any of the electrical components in the RV!!!  The electrical components in an RV can add up to many thousands of dollars should they get FRIED!!!!  Example a refrigerator in an RV costs upwards of $2,000!!!

I saved $50 on this system as I managed to find a "HOLIDAY" sale!!!!

I also just ordered a TPS - Tire Pressure Monitoring System.  This system will monitor the tire pressure on all 6 tires on the RV and the spare -  as well as the 4 tires on the (TOAD) which is the name for a car being towed behind an RV.  It could also be the nick name for a couple of people I know!!!!!  :>)

If the pressure on any of these 11 tires rises too high or decreases too low, an alarm will sound on the monitor in the drivers cab and show which tire is having a problem.  Our RV will weigh in excess of 14,000 pounds and the last thing one wants is a blow out going down the highway.  This system (all things being equal) will give advanced audible notice to the drive so action can be taken before (we hope) a blow out occurs.  A safety feature that one hopes never gets activated but with all that 14,000+ pounds going down the hy-way, one cannot ignore such a safety feature.

I was able to get a discount on this product as well - a $130 HOLIDAY savings.

I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!  Thus far a $180 savings mostly because I researched the needs and was ready to jump on a sale.  Hmmmmmmm $180 savings - think I'll take my DW Melissa out for lunch!!!!  :>)

These systems are not cheap even with the savings, but the potential damage by not having them could be thousands and thousands of times more costly!!

I stilll have WiFi equipment to buy and many other small extras but necessities - and those purchases will take place over the next 3-4 months.

Time permitting, today I will do a "QUICKIE" painting, giving my WOO HOO floral pieces a rest for a while.

Have a great day - let some sunshine into your life and smile.  Did you know that it takes more facial muscles to frown than smile???  :>(   :>)

Trust me - this is medical fact!!!!  Have I ever let you down???

HEY - YOU - BOZO in the front row --- That was one time and one time only -- and it was more of a mis-quote than letting anyone down.  Have some compassion and understanding DUDE!!

Enjoy the day my friends.

JR  :>)