This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, November 4, 2011

WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL

Hi again Blog Buddies,

I've been waiting for a phone call from a fellow who owes me some money.  He said he would be in the area today and would call me by 10am.  So while I was waiting, I did a small painting very,very,very quickly on canvas panel.

"OLD POT"
10 X 8

This was done sooooooo quickly that there was no time to pick up the camera and take photos of the various stages.

I started out with a quick sketch of the pot.  Not a lot of accuracy as I always go outside the lines to determine the exact shape of an object.  I've often said that staying inside the lines is the signs of a sick mind!!!  :>)


Then as if my magic I was done!!!



This is a rather old pot that some how made it through its travels without getting all chipped up. 

DETAIL for the DETAIL ORIENTED BLOG BUDDIES





PS:  The guy never called so no money for me today!!! :>(