This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, August 5, 2011

ANOTHER DAY OF REST

Hi Blog Buddies,

Well, this morning we went down to Albuquerque and had the Mini Cooper serviced.  The good thing about the Mini Cooper is required service is only required once a year.  It uses special oil and other special lubricants. 

Did not do any painting today as my painting hand is still cramping up quite a bit.

Tomorrow we have to go to a couple of Gallery openings where friends of ours are exhibiting - we all try to support one another.

So nothing to report---  the news on TV regarding the horrid effect the foolish budget debates had on the stock market is very depressing and of course has made the Real Estate market even worse than it was - OH well as I've started saying Time Will Tell.

Truth be told we don't expect our house to sell this year and if the economy does not improve - we may not even put it back onto the market next year.  At present our RV dreams are pretty much lost and best forgotten about for quite a while I'm afraid.

Our house has been on the market for 6 months now and on November 1 - we will take it off the market.  Nobody buys houses in Santa Fe during the winter - HELL nobody buys houses in Santa Fe at all!!!!  I feel as though we've lost 6 months of our lives and in another 3 months we will have lost 9 months of our lives.  9 months we can never get back and I'm not sure we want to go through that again in 2012.  It's one of those things where you can look back and say "If only I had known - I would never have done it!"

Being 71 ----- the loss of 9 months of life is HUGE!!

OH well - Time Will Tell - when I get tired of saying that I'm just going to say SCREW IT!

Later - JR   :<)