This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, August 7, 2011

OUR BEAUTIFUL EMBROIDERED QUILTS

Hi Blog Buddies,

As promised here are some photos of the beautiful embroidery work by my cousin-in-law Deloris.  She made both my DW and her DH (that's me!!!) a quilt for use in our RV as well as RV arrival shirts.  A very talented lady Ms. Deloris and as I also mentioned she is a unbelievable cook - CHEF would be more like it!!!!

First my DW's quilt.  Melissa is a writer and has written a "fairy" story or two and she also like to garden.





RV SHIRT BACK


OK Now my quilt and my shirt.  I as you know am a painter and I love the southwest and of course my Native Heritage is important.







The back of my shirt


Have you ever seen any things so BEAUTIFUL????  No - of course you have not ---
until now that is!!!