This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, August 6, 2011

DREAM CATCHERS SHIRTS

Hi Blog Buddies,

Well got some pictures of our RV shirts that I designed the logo for.  These are the shirts we picked up yesterday in Albuquerque done by the Black Duck Silk Screen and Embroidery Shop.  As most of you know I'm part Native American and have a very strong interest in our heritage.  The Dream Catcher is part of that heritage and has been a big part of my life for many years now.

Once we get into our RV, exactly what we will be doing is Catching our Dreams so what better logo than a Dream Catcher!!!

This Logo will be on the back of our RV as well.

We each got 5 shirts and a sweatshirt in several colors - Melissa got V neck shirts - VA-VA-VA-VOOM!!!!!!!  I like these very much!!!!!


I HEARD THAT!!!!!!  YES I have a ponytail - but make no mistake I can still KICK BUTT!!!!!

MY DW and one of her shirts




OK I HEARD THAT ALSO!!!!!  NO she does not have a ponytail JUST LIKE ME!!!
Make no mistake --- she can kick BUTT BETTER THAN ME!!!!
I should know!!!  :<(

In my next blog post I will show you pictures of shirts that my very talented Cousin-in-Law embroidered for both of us and at that time I will also show you some unbelievable embroidered quilts she made for us!  She is priceless - such a talented person and I will also add that her food is 5 star was well.  We love to go visit there - it's like going to a 5 star resort YUMmmmmmmmmmie!