This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, August 29, 2011

STRESS

Well, today was sort of a stressful day in that we had both the home inspection and the appraisal done at the same time.  Of course you know the home inspector will FIND some problems as the buyer will feel as tho they did not get their moneys worth if all is OK!!!

The appraiser is another story. - IMHO all appraisers should be women!!  A guy could give a Rat's A-- about the wonderful upgrades to a house - as long as it has a "REAL COOL" SHOP area ---- all is GREAT!  Whereas a woman would appreciate beautiful views, beautiful gardens - Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors, hand made saltillo tile floors, flagstone etc etc.  All the things she would like her DEAR HUBBY to put in but he is too busy in the SHOP!! :>)

All kidding aside - I suppose it will be several days before we hear back on the results - so we once again sit taking our turn at waiting - which seems like half ones life is spent waiting - but hey we are retired so waiting is something we are good at.

I'll keep ya posted my friends and if all is good we'll have a closing date assigned and our waiting will be over - OH WAIT-------then we will be waiting to move!!!!  :>) 

Later my friends------------ JR