This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, August 21, 2011

RESTFUL DAY

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, today being Sunday was a day of rest!  We had a showing of the house this morning so we went down to the Plaza and I treated my DW to a breakfast burrito at one of our favorite restaurants.  We wandered thru the Indian Market once again and I said goodbye to my people for another year.

The people who came to see our house we are told liked it very much and after seeing 5 houses thus far - ours in #1.  They plan on looking at 15 more houses so as you can see this will be a very detailed search so TWT (Time Will Tell)  We no longer get excited about people who express interest - as they say "it's not over until the fat lady sings."
Who out there knows who the fat lady was???????????????

Sooooo tomorrow is house cleaning day and then perhaps I will finish the painting I started the other day.  TWT

Later my friends - :>)