This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

RV EDUCATION 101

Hi Blog Buddies,

I'm sure you can remember me blogging about Mark & Dawn Polk who are the founders of RV Education 101 and produce many - many wonderful DVDs on pretty much all facets of the components of RVs.  I bought a couple of their DVDs and let me tell you - novice - or Mr. Fancy Pants RV-er these DVDs contain a wealth of information.  I was amazed!!!  After many-many months of searching the Internet for articles on RVs and their workings, all the answers were found in these RV Education 101 DVDs and all in one convenient place!!!  Mark & Dawn are great-great people who have a bunch of fantastic educational RV DVDs sooooooo Newbie - Wannabe or Alreadybe - check them out at:

http://www.rveducation101.com/

You'll be glad you did!!

Check out the following link as they gave me a Promo spot on their newsletter!!!!

 http://www.rvuniversity.com/article.php/20110802150731309nk