This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

TODAY WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW

Today was a very strange day.  I was feeling quite upset at the recent goings on in Washington DC so I decided to post a blog trying to explain how disappointed I was in the leaders of our country.  I later determined that post to be something that does not belong on my blog so I deleted it and all the associated comments.  My blog is about painting and RV-ing not politics.

No painting done today as I was really down in the dumps over the lack of leadership in our country.  I did however get the laundry done so the day was not a complete waste.

Soooooooo today will happen tomorrow.  I hope to attack my easel with an eye for a brush painting with lots of blending directly on the surface, - YES my arthritis will become inflamed and my hand cramps will set in - however I have an urge to do another RENDERED piece.  I seem to be honing in on another Native American pot piece.

Friday we have to go to Albuquerque and get an oil change etc for the Mini Cooper and on the way home we will stop at Black Duck and pick up our RV shirts that I designed a logo for and we had screen-printed on the back.  I'll post some photos of them on Friday or over the weekend.  We think they are really COOL!!!!

Til next blog post stay cool and enjoy life my Blog Buddies.