This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CONFIRMED!!!!

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well, when I got up this morning my right foot was all swollen and the 4 toes next to the big toe looked like one big toe with four toenails!!!!  A "Bout with the Gout" is what it tis!!!
Yesterday I called the DR. for a renewal on the Gout Buster prescription.  I checked with the pharmacy today and NO RX YET!!!!!  I called the Dr. office and very nicely asked "WHERE IS MY FRIGGIN PRESCRIPTION?"  It seems the Dr. has not yet had time to sign the RX so it can't be called into the pharmacy!!!!  Oh well tomorrow is another day - I can work through another night of very little sleep due to unbearable pain.  I can't step or stand on my right foot today so I just DRAG IT BEHIND ME!!!

See how nicely and easily I roll with the punches.  MY DR. SUCKS!!!!!

Any Hoooooooo - standing in front of Mr. ED my easel, is out of the question so I did some RV administrative duties.  I firmed up a couple of more RV park reservations for the Acadia area of Maine (Bar Harbor) - as well as a couple of nights in Elkhart IN. right after we pickup our RV in April in this way we can practice things and if we run into trouble we will only be a few miles from the manufacturer so we can yell for HELP!!!

I also firmed up a third month in Florida for January 2013.

Some people think we are weird in that we have pre-reserved some space in various RV parks - some Rv-ers like to go where the wind takes them and hope they don't have to keep driving all night because they can't find an RV park to stay at.  We know certain places we want to go and at about what times we would like to be there.  The first part of our journey will be seeing family - some of whom we have not seen for almost 12 years - so we best be on time!!!!!  Others by choice :>) I have not seen for 3 - 5 years but will give it a try again.

  :>(  As you can see, I can roll with the punches - no problem at all!!

So while the wayward wind may not be part of our initial journey -  it is because there are reasons for that.  As we grow and progress as RV-ers I'm sure we will worry less about reservations and throw caution to the wind - or at least push caution a little bit towards a breeze!!

I know RV-ers who stop and pull off to the side of the road and catch a few hours sleep - in this day and age - lots of luck to them!!!  I know other RV-ers who will keep driving for 12 hours or more!!!!  I hope I never meet up with one of these NUT JOBS!!

We plan on seeing the USA and Canada at our pace and it will never be from the windshield of our RV cab.  We plan on not travelling more than 350 miles in any given day and most of our stays will be for at least a week if not 2-3-4.  This is how we will see the country.  Thanks to Frank - we are doing it OUR way.  :>)

Well, enough is enough and the mind can only digest so much information at one sitting and I have to say that I'm exhausted from all this jibber jabber so it's off to take one of my UNAUTHORIZED NAPS - unauthorized by the JACKWAGON DR.  who does not condone naps and is too busy to approve a prescription that would begin to assist with LESS PAIN!!!

Oh well - I roll with the punches - go with the majority - walk on the safe side - and I have to tell you I'm getting bored with myself!!!!!  :>)

Just kidding - as many NAPS as I take - I don't have time to get bored!!! :>)

Enjoy the day my friends and remember------------WHOOPS I FORGET!!!!

JR  :>)