This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HOLIDAY CHEER

Yo Blog Buddies,

YO - HO - HO!

Did some playing around this afternoon with another quickie done in a semi-abstract-contemporary style.  I work in this style every once in a while when I feel like "painting crazy!"

This is 10 x 8 on canvas panel and was done wet into wet "quicker than quick!!"

I started this one out with a sketch using a round brush and some Paynes Grey paint - the attempt was only to get some shapes onto the canvas that I could work with and once again SPONTANEITY is the operative word here.

This is my second post today so I will hold off on the blah-blah-blah - the pictorial presentation will represent - a rough sketch followed by throwing color around and fine tuning the shape and color to represent a semi-abstract-contemporary Holiday painting - CHEERS











DONE







My DW Melissa and I wish all you folks a very Happy - Healthy and Prosperous Holiday Season