This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ceremonial New Years Eve Dance

Hi Blog Buddies,

I thought you might enjoy the photos my DW Melissa put up on her blog of me doing the Ceremonial New Years Eve Dance.  Although I'm part Native American, I seem to think I am Mexican as well!


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICTURES MELISSA'S BLOG

See Y'all in 2012 and let's us all hope the economy really does start to improve ( none of this Politician BS that is going on now) and we can all get back to normal again.  Our BEST TO Y'ALL ---------- JR and MELISSA

:>)        :>)