This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, December 16, 2011

Good Afternoon Blog Buddies

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, kinda a chilly day today - 19 degrees at 6am and now 12:40 it is 23 degrees.
We went for a walk over at the Santa Fe National Cemetery.  Two veterans were being buried in two separate areas of the cemetery both with full ceremony of gun salutes and taps.  Very moving with the cold air - wind and white grave stones and the white snow on the ground.

My foot is not fully over the "bout with the gout" yet, but after almost 2 weeks I figure it might be better to start exercising it rather then letting it become sedentary!!

Today will be a quiet day with my DW Melissa getting her Yoga workshop all organized for tomorrow.  There is a lot of preparation that goes into putting on a workshop.  She needs to sort of choreograph all the Yoga positions and moves that she will be giving instruction on and make sure that they sort of flow together and she does not find herself standing in the middle of the room - saying - "Hmmmmm what shall we do next?"  :>) 

We have a couple of more RV reservations to make - I did the research on them earlier this morning and in a while we'll go over them - make some decisions and set them into motion.  These plans are for the month of October 2012 and will encompass going from Massachusetts (visit relatives again) , to New York (visit friends) , to Pennsylvania ( visit Amish country - we love the Amish culture), Tennessee (visit Nashville), Georgia ( just a stop over ) and down on into Florida for November-December and January - before going over to Texas and Arizona for the remainder of the winter on into spring.  And then---------------------------

Unless you enjoy cold weather - I hope it is warmer where you are!!

Take care my friends and perhaps tomorrow I may work on a painting while DW is off teaching Yoga.

JR   :>)