This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, December 11, 2011

SUNDAY - A DAY OF REST

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well Sunday is here and for the most part it will be a day of rest.  My DW Melissa and I have sit around most of the morning thus far doing "dis & dat"  We call it our "La Paz Time!"  This has meaning to us as February/March 2011 time frame we went to La Paz Mexico for a month.  We love it there and have actually thought of buying a condo there.  Before you go cuckoo on me - it is perfectly safe there - far removed from the drug problems in Mexico.
We would lounge around most mornings catching up on our emails, having breakfast and writing our blogs.  All this done while looking at the ocean and a straight on view of a beautiful marina.  We had rented a 2nd floor condo for the month.

Anyhooooooo this is the type of " sitting around we did this morning - minus the ocean and marina view as well as the warm temperatures!!

Melissa has a book signing at the Santa Fe Children's Museum this afternoon for 2 hours.  I will go with her and carry the boxes of books and perhaps take some photos of the event.  Melissa is donating $1 for every book sold during December, to the Children's Museum.  This includes all sales be it at signings, on Amazon, in book stores or any other outlet they happened to sell in.  Afterwards I'm treating us to a mocha and perhaps a treat at our favorite coffee shoppe ECCO - just off the Plaza area.  I've sold 4 paintings this month - so I can afford to treat!!!  My donation cause is St. Labre Indian School in Ashland MT.  We have been donating to these kids for many years now and I donate a portion of my paintings sales to the school - my goal is $250 each year.  During our RV Journey, we are going to visit the school and visit the children.  Melissa by the way donated 3 of her novels to the school library.

Sooooooo if you have not bought your copy of her book, please do so as you will be helping the Children's Museum and that is a good thing to do!!  Thank you my blog buddies.  LINK TO MELISSA'S NOVEL ON AMAZON.

I hope your Sunday is as relaxing and pleasant as ours - so take it easy and do for yourself today!

JR  :>)