This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Move it from here to there

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, today my DW Melissa and I cleaned out a small storage area in the bowels of our TINY UNIT and brought this "stuff" to our climate controlled storage area a few miles from here.  We had to unload some of that storage in order to better pack in other "stuff" as well as take some "stuff" out and make some donations of this "stuff."

"TOO MUCH STUFF"  :>(

So when all was done the TINY UNIT storage area was emptied - thereby saving us $20 per month to rent it.  Our climate controlled storage was re-aligned, 3 things removed and donated.

All in all it was a very productive morning.  The $20 per month savings for the next 3 months will result in $60 staying in our account to be used for 2 nights at a nice RV Park - or 3 nights at a State or Federal campground.

On the way home after stopping and making our donation we stopped at the Santa Fe National Cemetery and took a nice long brisk walk!

Soooooooo now it is NAP time - don't tell my moronic DR. that I'm napping against his wishes - DUH!!!!

The brushes and palette knife will rest for today - but perhaps re-activated tomorrow - Time Will Tell  (TWT)

Enjoy the day or as my friend Dale says:

"WORK THE DAY AND LET THE DAY WORK YOU."

JR  :>)