This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MAINTENANCE ARRIVED

Hello Again Blog Buddies,

Well Maintenance arrived and went up onto the roof and removed some ice and water that was finding it's way into our furnace room.  He is going to apply some caulking although he could not find any holes.  There is a roof vent going thru the roof for the furnace, so I think he needs to caulk around this or better yet put a rubber roof boot.

Did the laundry today and cleaned the house and spent a small amount of time on the latest painting.

Soooooo - this is where we left off - I think.


I need to do the top half of the jar with the cover, as well as the top of the red vase and I need to put some stems on the apples and do a bit of tweaking here and thar.
I'm sure you noticed the indentations in the apples for the stems.  I love to do those indentations for stems as being a flat surface we paint on, giving those areas depth is not hard nor easy - it is FUN!!!!

Beginning of the cover of the small jar



Beginning of the top of the red vase - some stems and some reflections of the light coming in from the right.  WOW look at that indentation in the stem area!!!  Dam that is GOOD!!!!! 


OK - some more tweaks and highlight work and brightening of the lights and darkening of the darks.



OK this is where we stand at this point.  I feel a bit sluggish today so I'll pick this up another day.  Tomorrow is food shopping day, so maybe after that.

Have a great day and enjoy yourself and your being.

JR  :>)