This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OH MY-MY-MY

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

And so begins day 4 of an intense attack of the dreaded GOUT!!!  After putting my self on a regiment of 6 Advil per day, the pain has subsided enough to the point I can put about 1/2 of my 152 pounds of body weight onto the foot.  Still not very mobile!!

I hope the Dr. has time today to OK my prescription and his horrid nurse will call it in.  Last I spoke to his Nurse - she really did not seem to give one CRAPOLLA how much pain I was in and sort of implied that the DR would approve it some time this week!!!

SOMETIME THIS WEEK!!!!!  I was so taken-a-back by that implication that my eyes started to BLEED!!!  Oh great now another infliction to get taken care of!!!

On the way out the door to work this morning my concerned DW Melissa said "Stay off your foot BUSTER - the last thing you want to be doing is walking on that UGLY SWOLLEN FOOT!"  She did not have to say UGLY FOOT - that hurt!!!  Now her words (mandate)  could not have been any clearer - even I understood what she was saying.

Sooooooo after she pulled out of the parking lot I figured I would see if I could hobble down the 3 flights of stairs (24 steps in total) to the bowels of our UNIT to the laundry room and start doing the laundry, which should of been done yesterday!!!

Well after one flight of 8 stairs I could clearly see that I would never make it down the remaining 2 flights ( 24 stairs ) -- and in fact I was a bit concerned about making it back up the one flight I had gone down!  You realize of course that this was an exercise in validating what my DW had said on her way out this morning and I can now report  that she was correct!

Soooooo I figured at least I should be able to clean the house as that was suppose to be done yesterday as well!!!!  As mentioned in many other postings, our UNIT is very - very - very small - OK it is TINY!!!!  Sooooo 1/2 way thru the vacuuming I have taken a seat to rest a bit and put my deformed foot up for a bit.  I will finish the TINY UNIT cleaning after this posting - piece of cake.  It is of course very important to ME that I validate that I can do something regardless of my foot infliction - I mean that is important to ones self-esteem!!!

Of course when my DW gets home I will get my ass kicked - but that is a risk one must take in order to preserve his independence.  I'm hopeful my DW will understand this.
I'm sure she will she is a very wonderful - understanding- kind- warm hearted person. xox

OK I think I have mended that fence :>) 

I have a few administrative duties to accomplish today relating to the up coming RV Journey and then it's on my A double S waiting for the swelling and pain to go away.

Enjoy your day my friends and stay warm or cool whichever your circumstances may be.  We have some very good friends who live in the Punta Gorda area of Florida and she loves to mention on Face Book how nice and warm - 80's - it is there and how much she and hubby love the winters in Florida.  Meantime here in Santa Fe NM this morning at 6 am it was 7 degrees!!!!  We envy our friends but soon we will be on our RV Journey seeking the warmth and finding the beaches!!!

Later Dudes-----------------------

JR  :>)