This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, December 8, 2011

A FIELD OF WHITE

Good Day Blog Buddies,

Well no painting today - although my foot is still very much swollen, the pain has subsided quite a bit.  I was able to get a shoe on the foot today but did have to take out the shoe lace and spread the shoe out as far as it could be stretched - but it's on and I'm not sure I'll get it off!!! 

I HAD to get out of the house today so my DW Melissa and I went down to the car dealer we bought our new Hond Fit from as they had our plates and registration we needed to pick up.  Well it seems our salesman has been following my blog and by golly he bought 3 of my recent paintings!!!  THERE IS TOO A SANTA CLAUS!!!!
He (Mike) also bought 3 of Melissa's The Christmas Village novels!!!

Sooooooo if any of you Santa Fe Blog Buddies or "In the area" Blog Buddies are in the market for a new car  go to Premier Motorcars Of Santa Fe - 4480 Cerrillos Road Santa Fe NM 87507 or call 505-471-7007 and ask for Mike Lara!!!!!  They sell Honda - Subaru and Volkswagen - - Thanks!

On the way home we went food shopping as I've been house bound for 5 days now - although on the way home from work yesterday my DW Melissa picked up pizza and ice cream and whipped cream - what a SWEETHEART!!!  It did not help my foot but I certainly feel a whole lot better!!!!

After food shopping we went over to the Santa Fe National Cemetery and put down 2 Christmas wreaths at the grave markers for "UNKNOWN SOLDIERS"  One stone represents 14 UNKNOWN soldiers buried and at the other only 1 UNKNOWN.






FIELD OF WHITE





We do a lot of walking over there for our exercise and we wanted to remember some of our military heroes during this Holiday season.  This might be something my Blog Buddies might consider doing either at a National Cemetery in your area of at a normal cemetery - or perhaps at the foot of a stone for one of your relatives or friends you have not visited in a while.  IT SURE FELT GOOD!!

Well, we are going to finish the laundry in a while and then both of us will be ready for a nap.

Take care and enjoy your surroundings.

JR   :>)