This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, March 2, 2012

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!

Can you believe that Martina McBride wrote to JR and that they are "good buds!!!"
He calls her his "GIRL-BUD"
He sure is one lucky DUDE!!!


Hi Blog Buddies - this is JR and I have to say that country & western music is my favorite and concerts by the music stars of today are but just one side adventure we will be making on various legs of our journey.  Nashville is one of the many stops planned for our 2012 journey and I've always wanted to "ride the mechanical bull" a Gilley's!!

From what I understand Gilley's is now located in Dallas and I've heard the mechanical bull has been retired!!!!!

Oh well - we can do some "2 STEPPIN'!"


We also love rodeos and we will take in a few of these as well!

Yesterday, Thursday we went down to the storage facility and moved all the RV items stored from the BIG STORAGE BUNKER into the LITTLE STORAGE BUNKER.  We still have a few more things to move over as well as a few things from our TINY UNIT to move into both of our STORAGE BUNKERS.

After all our re-arranging, we will have plenty of room in both BUNKERS to store everything we need to store.  The LITTLE STORAGE BUNKER is temporary to be used only for March & April as everything in there will either go into the RV or back into the BIG STORAGE BUNKER and stay there with the rest of the STUFF until...............................................................................................

Today is a lazy day - got some RV administrative things to take care of and perhaps start a painting TWT.

Until next time - have a great day and a wonderful upcoming weekend!

JR   :>)