This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, March 12, 2012

GOOD MORNING BLOG BUDDIES

YO my friends,

Well today starts the countdown of WEEK 3!~!  WOO-HOO!!!


It won't be long now as the closer we get the more last minute things we have to do relating to the packing up and the moving out of our TINY UNIT we have occupied for the almost past 6 months.

It's been a pleasant stay - comfortable, clean, quiet and although I would not want to live in this apartment for ever - it has been perfectly acceptable for the duration of our stay. 

Now we get ready to move on to a new phase and pathway in our life.

We (DW & DH) for you new comers DW is Darling Wife and DH is Darling Husband ( that would be ME!!!) this is RV LINGO!

We are both biting at the bit to get started - not even knowing what lies ahead of us out there - the mystery of it all is part and parcel of our desire to JUST START IT!!

Well, I hope later this morning once my "ADMIN" duties are completed to start a painting - so perhaps I will be logging in again today with the results of my efforts - after all -------- Wednesday all my gear gets packed up for storage for 2 months  :>(

Remember what they say ----------

WHEN IN ROME - DO WHATEVER YOU WANT - NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU ANYWAYS!!!!

JR   :>)











JR   :>(