This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yo My Friends

Good Morning,

Well today is going to be a busy day and perhaps a long day.

I pickup the U-haul truck at 8 this morning and we start moving most of our remaining possessions out of our TINY UNIT and bring it down to the STORAGE BUNKER.

As I outlined in a previous post, we need to do a lot of rearranging of the STORAGE BUNKERS in order to fit in the new incoming possessions.

My function in all this is to lift things up and put them down!!!!  Melissa is a master of packing and she will be directing the effort - pick that box up - put that box over there - lift that chair up and put it on top of the other chair - LIFT IT HIGHER -HIGHER!!!!!!    I'm just kidding!!!!!!!

:>)

We actually work together very well - once in a while there is a TONE!!  The one receiving the tone will say --- "Did I just hear a TONE??!!"  Then we laugh and all is fine - until the next TONE!!!!   :>)

After we are done -perhaps  we'll go to our favorite Coffee Bistro - ECCO - and get a mocha and a treat.

Sooooooo my friends time is closing in and on 4/4 we fly out to Elkhart Indiana to pick up our new home!  WOO - HOO

Enjoy the day and remember ------------------------- DAMN I forgot!!!!!!!!!

JR  :>)